TERMS & CONDITIONS
The term ‘ Aspensoft Technologies’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at 31/923B, First Floor, Paradise Road, Vytilla, Cochin – 682019, Kerala, India. Our company registration number is 0000000000, registered at Kerala.
The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer or visitor of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties offer any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or provided on this website for any specific purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is solely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your particular requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than under the copyright notice, that forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on our website.
- Unauthorised usage of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to offer further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Aspensoft Technologies prior written approval.
- Your use of this website and any dispute, controversy, or claim arising out of such use of our website, relating to, or in connection with us shall be settled by binding arbitration following the commercial arbitration rules in the Indian Law only. And court of competent jurisdiction will remain Cochin, Kerala for any such proceeding.